Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Long time listener, first time blogger


This is the first time I've posted to the family blog.... Just wanted to relate that all the training of done with "Griz", our new chocolate lab puppy is starting to pay off. He flushed and retreived his first bird today. That's good news for him because when we agreed to get a dog I told the kids and Amy that he would have to do more than just lay around the house, consume large quantities of dog food (as if I' not already spending large wads of cash to feed two growing boys and a girl) and poop on my lawn in order to earn his keep. Not bad for a puppy that's not even six months old yet!
Amy is much better at thisblogging thing than I am but I'lltry to do my part


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Welcome to blogsville. We love it. Its fun to check up on everyone we know and love. Keep up the good work.

Zana said...

James is going to be so jealous. Still no hunting dog for us. He just dreams about it.

Amy said...

You must have some good bird hunting in MO, don't you?