Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ahwoo and tattoo!


Noah is trying very hard to talk. In fact, he does quite well with single words, he was just a little slow to start saying them. I am under the impression that he was just waiting for the right time to lay this new talent on us because once he started talking the words came out pretty easily for him.... Single words that is. He still has trouble stringing multiple words together. So "I love you" sounds like "Ahwoo" and "Thank you" sounds like "tattoo".
With his personalty though I won't be surprised if he comes home one day when he's older and says, "Dad, check out this sweet tattoo!"

3 comments:

Standita's said...

Amy, Mia was looking at your blog with me and said "Mama, I'll be your BFF if you let me visit Tyler, Noah and Emma." Funny.

Kiki said...

amy its crystal Stander, its been a long time since we have seen you. I hope all is well. I just started a blog its standerhome.blogspot.com I hope we get to see you guys soon. noah has changed a ton since the last time we saw you guys!!

Mert said...

That reminds me of driving around in Darth with Tyler and Emma in the back and having them both calling me at the same time: "May-den!" "Bacon!"